Water and Sanitation Agency Lahore, Directorate of Administration has issued Notification on 15-06-2019 in connection with WASA Employees Technical Allowance. Detail is as under:
- Consequent to Government of the Punjab, Finance Department Circular No.FD.PR12-6/2018 dated 30-05-2019 regarding grant / approval of Technical Allowance @ 1.5 times of the initial of Basic Pay Scales, 2017 w.e.f. 01.07.2019 to Engineers registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and holding Engineering Degree from the accredited engineering programmers of higher Education institutions / Universities duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission, working against the sanctioned posts in Agriculture, Communication & Community Development, Mines & Minerals and Planning & Development Departments, and in pursuance of order of the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) bearing No:LDA/ADMIN/AOG/54 dated 01.11.2015, the Managing Director, Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA) Lahore, has been pleased to approve the implementation of the afore-said Technical Allowance in WASA Lahore to the Engineers (BS-17 to BS-20) eligible as per afore-said criteria / conditions, at the rates mentioned against each:-
|BPS||Amount of Technical Allowance|
- The above Technical Allowance is subject to the following further conditions:
- It will not be counted towards pension.
- It will not be admissible in any kind of leave 120 days and above as well as posting against OSD and leave reserve posts.
- The Engineers, in receipt of such allowances other than regular allowances, shall be entitled to one of allowances, whichever is more beneficial.
- It will not be admissible to the deputationists on their posting out of above said departments and who are posted on deputation in the above said departments.
Special thanks to MAD MAX for sending the copy of the Notification of WASA Employees Technical Allowance.