Last Updated on January 29, 2020 by Galaxy World
It is to share here that, the project of Apartments for Federal Govt Employees by Federal Government Employees Housing Authority has been started. FGEHA is going to start construction work after complete planning at about 12000 apartments in various cities of Pakistan. The process of the allotment of these apartments has been started.This scheme is according to the vision of Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Allotment of Apartments for Federal Govt Employees
FGEHA has started registration for limited apartments on first come first get base. The FG Employees flats contain all the facilities including, fast lifts, backup generators, commercial areas, Masjid, school and security system community club. The employees who have already got apartments by FGEHA are not eligible to apply again for this scheme. It is added here that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has already completed Registration for Plots, Flats and Houses for provincial employees.
Membership Fee for Flats Scheme
Membership fee is only Rs. 100,000/- (One lac rupees only).
Who can apply?
- In-service and retired federal government employees, their widows, having main disability employees
- In-service and retired employees of KHUD MUKHTAR, NEEM KHUD MUKHTAR / AINI / Employees of Professional departments and their widows
- Journalists, media workers, employees of Ministry of Housing & Works and its subordinate departments, FGEHA Employees
- Chaklala Heights, Chaklala Scheme-III Rawalpindi
- Skyline Apartments, News Islamabad Airport
- FMC Indus Vista Rawalpindi
- Lifestyle Residency DHA Baidian Road Lahore
You May Also Like: Federal Govt Employees Housing Authority Jobs