Government of the Punjab, Special Education Department has issued Notification on 11-03-2020 in connection with Regularization Senior Special Education Teachers (Hearing Impaired Field) BPS-17.
Regularization Senior Special Education Teachers Hearing Impaired Field
Pursuant to the provisions contained in the Punjab Regularization of Service Amendment Act 2019, the services of the Senior Special Education Teachers (Hearing Impaired Field) BS-17 are regularized with immediate effect. The department recruited them on contract basis under the provisions of the Contract Appointment Policy 2004. Department appointed them on the recommendations of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
Conditions of Regularization
2- The above appointments are subject to the conditions that:
- They are citizens of Pakistan and are domiciled in the Punjab.
- The Employees possess the qualification and experience as prescribed in the relevant service rules of the post.
- They are not married to foreign nationals.
- Their services will be governed under the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and the rules framed there-under and instructions/ orders issued by the Punjab Government from time to time.
- The above appointees upon their regular appointment will remain on probation in terms of Section 5 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and Rule 7 of the Punjab Civil Servants Rules, 1974.
- Their period of service as contract employees will not be counted for any purpose.
- The salary component of such employees will be in accordance with the pay scale plus the usual allowances prescribed for the post against which they are new appointed. They will, however, not be entitled to payment of 30% social security benefit in New of pension or any other pay package being drawn by them.
- They pay of the employees as being appointed on regular basis shall be faced at the initial of the respective basis pay scale and the increments(s) already earned during the period of contract appointment shall be converted into Personal Pay (PP).
- The inter-se-seniority of all above appointees shall be maintained in the individual cadres and order of merit as assigned by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- On their appointment on regular basis, they shall continue working at their present places of posting.
Special thanks to Mr. Ammar Saeed for sending the copy of the Notification of Regularization Senior Special Education Teachers BPS-17 (Hearing Impaired Field).