Last Updated on June 22, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Health Sciences & Regulations & Coordination has issued a Notification on 18-01-2021 in connection with Guidelines for Submission & Scrutiny Reimbursement for maternity Cases. The details of the same are as under:
Guidelines for Submission & Scrutiny Reimbursement for Maternity Cases
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to say that the Director General M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, has issued mentioned guidelines and enclosed Performa for Submission & Security of Reimbursement for Maternity Cases.
Guidelines for Medical Reimbursement
- The patient has attached the Ante-natal card of the Government hospital along with the reimbursement Claim. (Compulsory Requirement for Maternity Claim)
- Distance Certificate that clearly shows the difference of distance between Private facility and Government facility from patient’s residence.
- The Head of Gynae department of Government Facility should countersign the Bill before the signature of the Authorized Medical Attendant.
- An authorized Medical Attendant will verify the emergency certificate in case of a Private facility.
- In case the husband and wife both are government servants wife will claim the bill from her parent’s department.
- In light of the distance certificate, HOD Gynae and the authorized Medical Attendant will issue a certificate in which they will comment about the nature of the emergency whether it was compulsory to go to a private facility or she can go to a government facility.
- All Authorized Medical attendants should check the above points before countersignatures on Medical Reimbursement Claims.
You may also like: How to Claim Medical Reimbursement Charges?