Chief Minister Office Punjab has issued a letter on 17-07-2021 in connection with Ban on Posting Transfer 2021. According to the Notification, these orders are at the top priority. The details of these orders are as under:
Ban on Posting Transfer 2021 Punjab
Chief Minister, Punjab pleased to impose a complete ban on all kinds of transfers/postings from BS-17 and above with immediate effect for the period of three months. However, transfers/postings only against vacant posts will be permissible as per rules/policy. Transfer/postings orders issued up to 17th July, 201 will be implemented accordingly.
- Further, necessary action may please be taken accordingly.
You may also like: Notification of Eid-ul-Azha Holidays 2021 Sindh
Summary of Orders
- Ban Type: Complete Ban on all kinds
- Pay Scales: BPS-17 to BPS-22
- Duration of Ban: For a period of three (03) months
- Transfer/Posting Previous Orders: The Orders previous issued up to 17th July 2021, the departments will implement.