Last Updated on October 25, 2022 by Galaxy World
Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Islamabad has issued the instructions regarding FBISE Islamabad Recounting of Answer Books. Documents shall be issued within twenty days working day after verification of fee and submission of the complete application form.
FBISE Islamabad Recounting of Answer Books SSC & HSSC 2021
Dear students, if you are not satisfied with the result then you have an option to avail yourself of our recounting facility. Last date of submitting your recounting/re-totaling application:
HSSC-II: 16 October 2021
SSC-II: 23 October 2021
HSSC-I: 16 November 2021
SSC-I: 21 November 2021
How to Apply:
- Click the link for Challan Form and generate challan form
- Deposited fee through challan form in any HBL bank across Pakistan
- Click here and fill the online application form
- Put the deposited challan number in the online application and submit it
- (Re-Counting Fee Rs. 1000/- (Per-Paper)) for Inland students and 30$ (Per Paper) for Abroad students)
- Note: If you are an overseas student, then your fee payment is different.
You may also like: FBISE Date Sheet 2nd Annual examinations 2021