Last Updated on April 1, 2022 by Galaxy World
University of Karachi Examination Department has issued a Notification No. B.A.Exam/Ext/Annual/2021 on 25-03-2022 in connection with Fee and Schedule of Submission of Forms BA Part-I, II, and Comp 2022.
Schedule of Submission of Forms BA 2022 University of Karachi
It is the continuation of Notification No./B.Com.Exam./ Ext./ Annual/ 2021 Dated. 25th February 2022, date of submission of Examination forms and fees of B.A. Part-I, II, Both & Improvement of Division External Annual Examinations 2021 is hereby as under:-
From: 28th March 2022 to 21st April 2022.
Examination Fees Schedule
|Name of Examinations||Examination Fee||Total|
|B.A. Part-I (Failures)||5000/-||5000/-|
|B.A. Both Parts||9000/-||9000/-|
- Examination forms for the University of Karachi will be available at Bank Alfalah & Sindh Bank Silver Jubliee Gate@ Rs.100/- each.
- The forms and fee will be deposited in Alfalah & Sindh Bank Karachi University Branches and after endorsement from Examination Unit Counter No. 1 Silver Jubilee Gate.
- All those candidates who were registered in 2015 Or earlier and would like to appear in B.A. External Examination 2021 is hereby Directed to submit Rs. 3000/- in addition to the normal Examination Fee.
- Objection Fine Rs.200/-
- Students must paste the Photographs at the spaces provided in the Examination forms.
- Incomplete Examination Forms, the University will not entertain.
- The examination fee once deposited will not be refunded.
The following documents must be attached with the examination forms:
- On a photocopy of the Registration Card.
- One photocopy of B. A Failure/Passed marks certificate.
- One photocopy of valid National Identify Card (both sides).
- Four passport-size photographs.
- Two self-addressed envelopes.
You may also like: Allama Iqbal Open University Admission Spring 2022