Last Updated on July 19, 2022 by Galaxy World
Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development, School Education Department, Government of Punjab issued a letter on 19-07-2022 in connection with Financial Guidelines for Teachers Training QAED Punjab. The details are for financial guidelines for 3 days need-based training of 28,980 already trained teachers on the identified topic of translation of the Holy Quran to be commenced from 21st July 2022 in different batches.
Financial Guidelines for Teachers Training QAED
The Competent Authority has approved the subject training under the arrangement/supervision of QAED Punjab.
The concerned will make the expenditure strictly in accordance with the following financial guidelines/instructions as per funds enumerated object/head-wise in the enclosed financial plan. In case of any irregularity, the concerned QAED Head the department will make responsible:
- Entertainment will be provided @ RS.100/- per participant and per MT per day for Tea/Refreshment.
- Remuneration for Master Trainers (MTs)) @ Rs.4,000/- per day per MT (Rs.2,000/- for 1st Shift and Rs.2,000/- for 2nd shift).
- Stationary @ Rs.100/- per participant for the 3-day training.
- Miscellaneous (electricity generator, cold water and photocopies, etc.) @ Rs.1,500/- per class for-day training.
- Previous unspent balances available with District QAEDs as per QAED Punjab’s record the concerned will utilize in the instant training.
- Expenditure incurred over and above the allocation, in any case, the department will not entertain.
- The District QAED head will ensure that under no circumstances budget allocation for one object they used for another object.
- The concerned will materialize Expenditure subject to codal and procedural formalities to be filled by QAED Heads as well as by following PPRA.
You may also like: New Head of Account Adhoc Relief Allowance 2022
Here is more for You: Family Pension in Case of Unmarried Employee