Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by Galaxy World
A number of career opportunities/ jobs vacancies in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting have been announced. These Job vacancies of the Government of Pakistan are only for Pakistani Nationals. The details are as under:
Jobs Vacancies in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
The Government of Pakistan announces a large number of employment opportunities There are a number of Vacancies available in A Government Institute. The institute seeks literate and experienced employees to fill the vacant positions. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having relevant qualification experience for recruitment against the following vacant posts. The details about the available posts are as follows:
|Sr No||Name of post||Scale||Qualification||Experience||Max Age||No of post||Provincial|
|Must be computer literate.
A computer programming course in HTML/JAWA/C++ is preferable.
|02||Data Entry Operator||BPS-14||2nd class Bachelor’s degree in computer science /statistics/Economics||Experience in electronic data processing on the Internet||18-30||01||Punjab 01|
|03||Research Assistant||BPS-11||2nd class Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Mats||Should be able to read and write Pashto/Balochi languages||18-30||01||Merit 01|
|04||UDC||BPS-11||Intermediate||Must be a computer literate||18-30||04||Merit 01
|04||LDC||BPS-09||Matric||Minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m
Must be a computer literate
Rules and Regulations
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the National Job portal.
- No direct application will be received.
- The applicants who have already applied for some posts in September 2022 should not apply again.
- Only shortlisted candidates having relevant qualifications and experience will be called for the interview.
- Ministry of information and broadcasting reserves the right to cancel/reduce/increase the number of posts.
- Original CNIC
- Educational, Domicile, and Experience certificate
You may also like: New Govt Job Vacancies 2023