Last Updated on May 4, 2023 by Galaxy World
A few Donor Funded Contract Jobs in Health Department have been announced. A Donor Future Project needs talented, well-experienced, and skilled candidates who can work actively and use strategies. All Pakistani nationals having experience in the required post can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Donor Funded Contract Jobs in Health Department
Willing and interested candidates are eligible who have experience in:
- Project/Program Monitoring
- Good Communication Skills (regional languages)
- Facilitating Meetings
- Actively worked with international organizations
- Knowledge about MS.Office
- Quality Assurance of Health Products
- Rational Drug Use
- Maintain SOPs
- Knowledge of Development Partners
- Excellent Report Writing Skills
As the project work is very important so applicants must have a keen knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Place of Posting|
|2.||Manager Supply Chain||01||BS.Hon’s in Pharmacy
Bachelors degree in Pharmacy
|3.||Manager M&E Surveillance||01||MBBS with Post Graduation in Public Health
Experienced to treat communicable Diseases
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- All applicants must send the complete application.
- Attach all relevant academic and professional documents ad certificates
- Candidate must be vigilant.
Last Date to Apply
Willing Candidates can apply till 18th May 2023. Late applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
You may also like: Cantt Public School and College Jobs Malir Cantt