Last Updated on September 13, 2013 by ShumailaKamal
Govt of Punjab School Education Department has issued Notification No. SO (SE-III) 2-16/2007 dated 6th March 2013 regarding Grant of Ph.D and M.Phil Allowance wef 01-02-2013 to the school teachers of Punjab of BPS-17 and above. Ph.D Allowance will be @ Rs. 10,000/- Per Month while the M.Phil Allowance will be @ half of Ph.D i.e Rs. 5000/- Per Month.
The terms and conditions for the said allowance will be as under:
- M.Phil or Ph.D Allowance will be granted on acquiring M.Phil or Ph.D degree in school subjects i.e Urdu, English, Islamiyat, Pak Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, History, Arabic or MCS from recognized universities.
- Only one M.Phil or Ph.D Allowance will be admissible.
- M.Phil or Ph.D Allowance may not be admissible to those who have already drawn four/six advance increments on acquiring of M.Phil or Ph.D.
- M.Phil Allowance will not be admissible to those who acquired M.Phil during study leave, already drawn two advance increments, pay and two annual increments of the study period (two years).
- M.Phil Allowance will be admissible to those who acquired M.Phil during extra ordinary leave (two years), already drawn two increments and
- Grant of Special Allowance for M.Phil for Subjects Specialists/ SSS/Headmasters/Senior Headmasters/Principals (M&F) is subject to the condition that the qualification allowance for M.Phil @ Rs. 1200/- PM already admissible to these categories wef 01-09-2007 in terms of Notification No. SO (SE-III) 2-16/2007 dated 24-09-2007 would be discontinued.