Last Updated on September 13, 2013 by ShumailaKamal
According to Finance Division Notification No. F.6(1)R-10/2010-171-2011 dated 24-03-2011, In partial modification of this Division’s O.Ms.No.l(l)lmp/2010-622 and No.F.IG(1)Reg-6/2010-778 both of dated 5’h July, 2010 regarding the subject mentioned above, the undersigned is directed to state that it has been decided in consultation with Ministry of Health that serving/retired civil employees of the Federal Government or member of his/her family, suffering from the following chronic diseases, will be entitled for reimbursement of amount spent on account of purchase of medicines for the medical treatment at OPD:
- Chronic Pulmonary-Cardiovascular and Circulatory Disorders.
- Tumours, Malignancies, Cancer and Chronic Blood Disorders (Thallasaemias etc).
- Chronic Hepato-Renal Disorders, Organ Failure, Dialysis and Transplants
- Chronic Neuro-Psychiatric Diseases, Neuropathies, Epilepsy, Paralysis.
- Chronic Inflammatory-Infectious diseases (Rhematoid Arthritis, Hepatitis, TB, Tetanus etc).
- Chronic Endocrine Disorder (Diabetes/Goiter Pancreatitis etc)
- Chronic Degenerative Disorders.
- Poisoning, Dog and Snake Bite.,
- Drug Abuse, STD, HIVIAIDS, VHF.
- Chronic Skin Diseases, Allergies – Chronic Connective Tissue and Auto Immune Disorders.
- Injuries including Orthopedics, Burns, Gunshot, Blast and Head Injuries.
- Day Surgery (Obstetric-Gynae Disorders, Deliveries, Cataract and Eye/ENT day procedures).
- Shock, Cardiogenic Shock, Stroke and Electrolyte Disorders.
- Treatment for Eye, ENT and Disabilities/Handicaps.
- Dental treatment.