Last Updated on March 23, 2014 by ShumailaKamal
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced monthly scholarships to the educated unemployed youth of the province. For this purpose the provincial Govt has allotted Rs. 50,000,000/-. The detail of the Monthly Stipend to the Unemployed Educated Youth of KPK is as under:
Eligibility for the Monthly Stipend
- Candidate must be Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA domicile holder
- Master Degree or equivalent or Shahdat-ul-Aalmia as regular candidate from the regular institution of KPK or Register Deeni Madrassa, 1st July 2013 to 30th April 2014 (1st Division-60% Annual or 70% semester wise).
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed the examination as a whole.
- The candidate must not the be employee of any institution and he/she is not availing the facility of scholarship from other institution.
- The candidate has to open Bank Account preferably in KPK.
- The candidate will have to take undertake that he is unemployed.
- The scholarship will be on the merit bases.
- Other details available on the advertisement.
Last date to apply for these stipends is 7th May 2014.
This post has been delivered by Syed Asadullah.