Increase in Salaries for Punjab & Sindh Govt Employees 2014-15

According to the Budget Speech, there is Increase in Salaries for Punjab & Sindh Govt Employees; 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance & Pension for the Punjab as well as for the Sindh Government Employees. I have got the updates for the Sindh Govt Employees. As soon as I further get the updates for the Punjab Govt Employees, I will publish the same at the site.

Increase in Salaries for Sindh Government Employees 2014-15

The detail of the increase in salaries for the Sindh Govt Employees is as under:

  • 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance will be allowed to all provincial government employees with effect from 01-07-2014
  • 10% increase will be allowed to those employees in Grade-1 to 15 drawing fixed medical allowance of Rs.1000 per month
  • 5% increase will be allowed in conveyance allowance to those employees working in Grade-1 to 15
  • The post of superintendent is being upgraded from BPS-16 to BPS-17
  • One pre-mature increment will be granted to employees of BPS-1 to BPS-4
  • Minimum wage rate is also being increased to Rs.11, 000 per month
  • The minimum pension is being increased by Rs. 1000, to make it Rs. 6000 PM
  • A 10% increase will also be allowed in pension to all retired employees of Government of Sindh.

 

Increase Salaries Punjab

 

Increase in Salaries for Punjab Government Employees 2014-15

  • 10% Increase in Salaries as Adhoc Relief Allowance
  • 10% increase in pension
  • 100% Increase in financial Aid to the families of the employees who die during service.

 

Budget Salary Punjab

 

 

Share this post

28 thoughts on “Increase in Salaries for Punjab & Sindh Govt Employees 2014-15

  1. Dear Mam i am finding the notification of SIndh Governement Services and general Admn & Co-ordination Depart: Karachi Who’s letter no. is S.O (A) RD / 7-61 / 98 /1234, dt. 17-10-1998 on the subject of “Pay Fixation of transferred Employees of TTCs. ” ..

    Kindly Help me or either send me this notification if you have…..

    Reply
  2. Can anyone please elaborate the 100%increase in financial aid by Punjab? It would be nice if one cal also provide the final amount of financial aid. Thanks in Advance.

    Reply
  3. KHUDA ke waste sain Qaim Ali Shah teachers professional degrees ka khiyal karen or advance increaments release karden teachers duain denge.

    Reply
  4. salam i am clark in sindh government……

    i have to ask … 10% Fedral government ne increase ki h and 10% sindh government n to total 20% increase hoti hay salary ya phir kuch our ? plz reply me Thnks

    Reply
  5. yahan mention karan lazmi hey key syasat danon ka 100 % sey 200 % izafa kia gia hey.

    Lekin humara basic salary ka 10 %. jo key gross ka 4 % banta hey.

    Magar mehangai gross salaries key hisaab sey barhati hey i.e 8.89 % jo key basic salary ka 25 % banta hey. Yeh numbers ki hera pheri sey mulazameen ko bewaqoof banaya ja raha hey.

    PLEASE THINK AND SHARE THIS TO EVERYONE

    Reply
  6. kya punjanb government nay convince allowance aur medical allowance main bhe azafa kya han sindh government ki tara plz tell ……….. thanks

    Reply
  7. Dost Muhammad Lalee · Edit

    govt pujab nain klerkoon kay scale na kar khuda qsam bad nduaa lee hai is hakoomat ki umar buhat kum hoogi peapals parti jitni buree thi mazdouroon kay haq main thi mojooda hakoomat sarmaya daroon ki hami galti yah kih is hakoomat himait kar pachta raha hoon allah ham klarkoon koo sabr-e-jamil ata karay bus din ginoon is hakoomat kay greeboon sada satawain aasman koo bhi phar daiti hai aiy allah is hakoomat aqal yah char din hakoomat qaim reh skai

    Reply
    1. yousif. sr.clerk sindh. · Edit

      Dear, dost mohammad lalee. Call me or sms me with ur name, on this number, 03443113663 . Yousif golo, sr.clerk, degree college sindh.

      Reply

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.