Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by ShumailaKamalBHP
According to the Budget Speech, there is Increase in Salaries for Punjab & Sindh Govt Employees; 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance & Pension for the Punjab as well as for the Sindh Government Employees. I have got the updates for the Sindh Govt Employees. As soon as I further get the updates for the Punjab Govt Employees, I will publish the same at the site.
Increase in Salaries for Sindh Government Employees 2014-15
The detail of the increase in salaries for the Sindh Govt Employees is as under:
- 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance will be allowed to all provincial government employees with effect from 01-07-2014
- 10% increase will be allowed to those employees in Grade-1 to 15 drawing fixed medical allowance of Rs.1000 per month
- 5% increase will be allowed in conveyance allowance to those employees working in Grade-1 to 15
- The post of superintendent is being upgraded from BPS-16 to BPS-17
- One pre-mature increment will be granted to employees of BPS-1 to BPS-4
- Minimum wage rate is also being increased to Rs.11, 000 per month
- The minimum pension is being increased by Rs. 1000, to make it Rs. 6000 PM
- A 10% increase will also be allowed in pension to all retired employees of Government of Sindh.
Increase in Salaries for Punjab Government Employees 2014-15
- 10% Increase in Salaries as Adhoc Relief Allowance
- 10% increase in pension
- 100% Increase in financial Aid to the families of the employees who die during service.