Government of Sindh, Services, General Administration & Coordination Department has issued Notification No. SORI(SGA&CD)12-3/2013 dated 16-09-2014 in connection with Regularization of Adhoc & Contract Employees of Sindh.
In pursuance of Section 3 of Sindh (Regularization of Adhoc & Contract Employees) Act 2013 (Sindh Act No. XXV of 2013) and With the approval of Chief Minister Sindh, Service General Administration & Coordination Department vide Order NO. SORI(SGA&CD)12-3/2013 Karachi Dated 16th September 2014 has constituted Scrutiny Committee to Scrutinize the case of Employees appointed on Adhoc & Contract basis. In para no: 2 of issued notification, it is clearly mentioned that “the committee shall submit its/their recommendations with in Ninety (90) days”.
There are three types of Scrutiny Committees:
- Scrutiny Committee No.1 at Provincial Level (for posts from BPS-01 to BPS-15)
- Scrutiny Committee No.2 at District Level (for posts from BPS-01 to BPS-15)
- Scrutiny Committee No.3 at Provincial Level (for posts from BPS-16 to BPS-18)
TROs of the Aforesaid Committees
- To scrutinize the academic records and other relevant documents of Contract/Adhoc appointees.
- To verify that the appointee on contract or Adhoc basis in the Govt Department or its projects were made in accordance with the provisions of the respective recruitment rules i.e age limit, academic/technical qualification, experience and after observance of all codal formalities, including advertisement of the post in newspapers, minutes of the Selection Committee.
- The committee shall not recommend any employee who was not appointed by the respective appointing authorities as laid down in Rule 4.
- That the committee shall not recommend any employee whose performance in the department or or its project was not satisfactory.
- That the committee shall ensure that the principle of fair and equal opportunity has been provided to all contract or Adhoc employees during the scrutiny process.
- To submit its recommendations to the Chief Minister through the Finance Department for orders.
Special Thanks to Mr. Faizan Mughal for sending the copy of the orders.