Last Updated on October 20, 2014 by ShumailaKamal
Special Quota Educational Scholarships by PEEF for 2014-15 have been announced. These scholarships will be granted to these four categories:
- Orphan Students (The students whose parents passed away)
- The children of Class IV Employees (BPS-01 to BPS-04)
- The students belonging to the minorities
- Special Children (Disabled)
Date of Deposit of Forms:
- For Intermediate Level Education: 05-12-2014
- For Graduation Level: 13-01-2015
- The students domiciled of Punjab are eligible for these scholarships.
- The students who have secured 60% marks BISE or FBISE exams 2014.
- The children who have passed the examination from Federal Board with the premises of Punjab Province.
- Other conditions can be read on the advertisement
Click the picture to Enlarge It.