Government of Balochistan, Finance Department (Regulations-I) has issued Notification No. FD (R-I)III-79/D.A/2015/944-1000 dated 14-04-2015 in connection with Upgradation of Posts of Superintendent, Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk and Class IV-Employees in Balochistan.
According to this Notification, the Government of Balochistan has been pleased to upgrade the specific nomenclatures of posts in Balochistan Civil Secretariat, Governor Secretariat, Chief Minister’s Secretariat and Provincial Ombdusman Secretariat with effect from 2nd February 2015. The detail is as under:
- The posts of Superintendent (BPS-16) are hereby upgraded in BPS-17.
- The posts of Assistant (BPS-14) are hereby upgraded to BPS-16.
- The posts of Senior Clerk (BPS-09) are hereby upgraded to BPS-11.
- The posts of Junior Clerk (BPS-07) are hereby upgraded to BPS-09.
- All posts of class-IV employees including Drivers, Security Guards, Photostate Machine Operators and other posts (BPS-01 to BPS-05) are hereby upgraded one step higher in person to the incumbents in all aforesaid Secretariats.
Creation of Class-IV posts including Drivers, Security Guards, Photostat Machine Operators and other posts (BPS-01 to BPS-05) and fresh appointments thereon shall remain as same as before issuance of this circular.
Special thanks to Syed Abbas Agha, Chief Officer, Balochistan Local Government Board, Quetta for sending the copy of the Notification of Upgradation of Posts of Superintendent, Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk and Class IV-Employees in Balochistan.
You may also like: Up-gradation of Clerical Staff in Balochistan