Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of the Sindh, Workers Welfare Board has issued Notification on 11-09-2017 in connection with Contract Employees Regularization under Matric-Tech Education Project. Detail is as under:
In pursuance of decision held in 07 & 08 meetings of Workers Welfare Board Sindh on 06-07-2017 and 25-07-2017 respectively, the servicers of all the contractual employees under Matric –Tech Education Project have been regularized with effect from 06-07-2017 subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Verification of education & technical testimonials from higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Domicile/PRC of province of Sindh.
- Police verification / character certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from Medical Superintendent of Services Hospitals, Government of Sindh.
- Performance certificate by the concerned Administrator of school.
The employees will submit above mentioned documents to the Deputy Secretary (Acad& Coord), WWBS (ES) / Focal Person, Matric-Teach Education Project for further proceeding within 15 days after issuance of this notification.
Special thanks to Mr. Babar Ali for sending the copy of the Notification of Contract Employees Regularization under Matric-Tech Education Project.