Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Galaxy World
Office of the Military Accountant General Rawalpindi has issued letter on 17-01-2018 in connection with Posting of PMAD Senior Auditors in the PMA Office High Commission for Pakistan London (UK) and ADP Office Embassy of Pakistan Paris (France). Summary is as under:
In order to select suitable Auditors (B-16) for posting in the PMA Office High Commission of Pakistan London (UK) and ADP Office Embassy of Pakistan Paris (France), it is requested that service record of the willing SAs (B-16) for posting to the said officers may please be scrutinized under the supervision of the respective Controllers and definite recommendations in this regard may be made for consideration of the competent authority.
The following criteria may please be adopted for making recommendation in respect of the officials for posting in the said offices:-
- The recommended fulfills the requirements of the post as detailed in the Job description (copies enclosed).
- The recommended is in the same grade as the post to be filled. Officials from higher or lower grades will not be considered.
- The recommendee has on overall good record of service particularly during the last five Years.
- The recommended is at least a graduate or possesses the technical qualification required for the job.
- Service record of the officers should be free from any adverse entry.
- Officers within promotion zone during the next two years should not be considered.
- Those likely to retire during the next five years should not be considered .
- An officers should not be considered for posting abroad for more than once.
- No disciplinary proceeding is pending/under process against the willing officers
Further details are available at the copy of the letter. Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of letter of Posting of PMAD Senior Auditors in the PMA Office High Commission for Pakistan London (UK) and ADP Office Embassy of Pakistan Paris (France).