Detail of Interest on Advances for the Government Employees

Like Tweet Pin it Share Share Email

Here I am sharing the Detail of Interest on Advances for the Government Employees. You will know here who are eligible for the interest on advance or not. Detail is as under:

  • There is no interest on cycle advance
  • There is no interest on House Building Advance for the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15
  • If an employee was granted HBA and he was in BPS-15 or below and later he promoted to BPS-16 or above then there would be no charge of interest on him.
  • In the same way, if an employee is granted HBA in BPS-16 and then he reverted to BPS-15 or below, he would have to pay interest even now he is in BPS-15.
  • The Govt Employee who don’t get interest on GP Fund, will have to pay no interest on HBA as well as motorcycle, car advance.

Reference: Guidebook for Drawing & Disbursing Officer


Interest on Advances


Comments (9)

  • I have drawn CAR advance of Rs.150000 on Oct 2003 and paid Rs.150000 during 2003 to Oct 2008 and Interest of Rs,54000 during 2008 to Sep 2010. Meanwhile i converted my GPF Interest free with effect from Jan 2007, i.e I Forgoned profit on GPF with effect from June 2006 and I received only Rs.19700 as Profit since 1999. Now I am asking my deptt to recover Rs.19700 from my GPF and Re-imburs me Interest charged(54000) on my CAR advance so that my GPF account will become 100% interest Free. but they are not accepting my argument in the light of ESTA code Admissibility Option Sl 8.4, plz reply.

  • if someone eligible for both loans and office order issued by department, and then they ask for option... so what to do with that case..kindly update.. (HBA and Conveyance Allowance). 2 separate OO are issued for sanction of loans.

  • Respected Madam main Frontier CONSTABLERY main molazam ho.rank naik. Main HBA ka liye apply kar sakta ho.federal employee ho.and frontier constablery interior minister ka under atta ha.plz inform me

  • respected madim assistant promoted in BPS-16 if they obtained loan in BPS-16 as Assistant then they have interest on loan or not. please give me detail reply i can understand.

  • Madam
    I am Junior School Teacher (JST BPS-14) Education Department Sindh. Please tell me the procedure how to get HBA loan. My department does not guide me. please guide me

    • 10 years continuous service is required for HBA. You have to submit application alongwith copy of pay slip and CNIC to your accounts office.......

  • Respected medam.

    Assistant ke Jo post bps- 14 say bps-16 me upgrade hoi hay un Kay HBA. per interest ho ga ya nahe.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.