National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) has announced Overseas Loan Facility for Master Programme 2018-19 (Qarz-e-Hasna Loan Scheme). Detail is as under:
Eligibility Criteria for the Overseas Loan Facility
- He/She must have secured admission on merit in an outstanding well reputed high ranked International University
- Maximum 30 years of age at the time of admission
- He/She must have secured minimum 3.0 CGPA in the last degree he secured.
- The applicant is unable to pursue study due to financial constraints and have low family income.
Preference will be given to the Students having admission in the following disciplines:
- Engineering & Technology, Energy, Food Security, Water Resources and Social Sciences.
- Students from under developed regions/areas are strongly encouraged to apply
Deadline to Submit Application Forms
Last date to apply online is 5th July 2018 for the Overseas Loan Facility.
Special Quota for the Overseas Loan Facility
- 5% special quota has been allotted for students of AJ&K, Gilgit Bultistan, FATA & ICT each,
- There has been allotted 20% special Quotas for each province of Pakistan.