Government of Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification on 16-07-2019 in connection with Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 Sindh @ 15% of Running Basic Pay of all the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-22. Detail is as under:
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 Sindh Government @ 15% of Basic Pay
Government of Sindh has been pleased to sanction with effect from 1st July, 2019 and till further orders, an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2019 @ 15% of basic pay to all the civil employees of the Sindh Government as well as contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
- The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2019:
- i) Will be subject to income Tax.
- ii) Will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra ordinary leave.
iii) will not be treated as per of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- iv) will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their postings/deputation abroad.
- v) will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation aboard at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not posted aboard.
- The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2019 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2019 shall be accommodated within the budgetary allocation for the financial year 2019-2020 by the respective Departments and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Saleem Khaskheli & Mr. Khatti Aqib Aziz for sending the copy of the Notification.
It is added that Balochistan, KPK and Federal Government have notified Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 @ 10% of the running basic pay. Notification of the Punjab Government is still awaited.