Last Updated on August 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification on 15-07-2019 in connection with Increase in Pension 2019 Federal Government Pensioners. Detail is as under:
The President of Pakistan has been pleased to sanction an increase @ 10% of net pension with effect from 1st July 2019 until further orders to all the civil pensioners of the Federal Government. Civilian paid from Defence estimates and retired Armed Forces personnel and civil armed personnel are also included in this.
- This increase in pension is also for the pensioners who would retire on or after 1st July 2019.
- Net Pension here means pension after deducting /minus Medical Allowance being paid to the pensioners. For Example if an employee is getting total Rs. 20,000/- pension including medical allowance and there is total 2000/- as his medical allowance then the increase will be on the 18,000/- not on 20,000/-.
- This increase will also be admissible to the family pension.
The following increase in pension during various previous years will also be admissible to the pensioners who would retire on or after 01-07-2019:
- 15% Increase in Pension wef 01-07-20111
- 7.5% increase in Pension with effect from 01-07-2015
- @ 10% increase in pension wef 01-07-2016
- 10% increase in pension wef 01-07-2017
- and 10% increase in pension 01-07-2018
Further details are available at the copy of the Notification of Pension. Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan & Mr. Mushtaq Malik for sensing the copy of the Notification of Increase in Pension 2019 Federal Government Pensioners.