It is intimated that Minorities Students Scholarships for the Financial Year 2019-20 have been announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony. Detail and application form for the Scholarship is as under:
Application Form and Detail of Minorities Students Scholarships 2019-20
Application are invited from students of minority communities for grant of Scholarships for different categories (from Primary level to Professional level) as per policy and rates for the current financial year 2019-20, following criteria well be observed:-
- Regular students of Government institutions having scored at least 50% marks in last annual Examination are eligible to apply.
- Minority Students who have passed their annual examination during the last one year are eligible to apply.
- Poor, needy orphan and handicapped students belonging to minorities having good educational record are eligible to apply. Candidate’s Parent income must not exceed Rs. 10,000/- per month in case of students of School level and Rs. 20,000/- per month in case of other students.
- The application will be on New Prescribed Perform, supported with last two duly attested Annual Mark sheets and Parent/Guardian’s Original Income Certificates.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of Educational Institution. As attested copy of the schools progress report / marks sheet of the last annual examination result showing actual performance of the student will be enclosed. Mark sheet prepared on printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- Head of institution or an Employee / Employer before signing the Income Certificate should ensure correct financial position of student’s parent/guardian.
- Head of Institution should check that forms are complete in every respect, required certificates/documents are attached and prepare a list of such students and sent it to this Ministry alongwith his covering letter duly signed by him. Only the applications received through Educational Institutions concerned shall be considered.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend or scholarship etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC number of applicants (Student Only) or NADRA B-Form number for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and also attach copies. There is no need to attach the copy of Parent/Guardian`s CNIC. Further details are available at the copy of the advertisement of Minorities Students Scholarships 2019-20 by Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Pakistan.