Government of Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights has announced Government Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights. The Daily Express dated 12-09-2019 has published the advertisement for these vacancies. The willing candidates can apply within 15 days of the publishing of this advertisement. Detail of the positions announced is as under:
Summary of Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit||Quota|
|1||Chairperson||01||Above 45 Years||Merit|
|2||Members||05 Posts||–||1 from each province and 1 from Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)|
|3||Members (1 Girl and 1 Boy)||02 Post||Not below the age of 15||Merit|
Details of Jobs
- Applications alongwith CVs and attested copies of testimonials should reach to the undersigned within 15 days of the advertisement.
- The department will not entertain incomplete applications and also the application that receive after due date.
- Candidates must produce original certificates at the time of interview.
- The department will encourage Females and minorities candidates to apply for these vacancies.
- The purpose of the applications is to Constitute the National Commission on the Rights of Child.
Further details you can read at the copy of the advertisement of Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights.Special thanks to Mr. Qadeer Ahmad for sending the copy of the advt.
You may also like: Vacancies of Charge Nurses BPS-16