Last Updated on April 2, 2020 by Galaxy World
Directorate of Inspection / Registration of Private Institutions Sindh School Education & Literacy Department Government of Sindh has issued Notification on 01-04-2020 in connection with Necessary SOPs for Privately Managed Schools Regarding Fee Collection. The detail is as under:
To all Privately Managed Schools functioning in Sindh Province directorate hereby directs to strictly abide the following precautionary measures across the Sindh for the safety of all from Corona Virus:
- Schools will remain close, only admin office is allowed to open for collection of fees and distribution of salaries to the teaching & non-teaching staff working In their school.
- All hygienic / health precautions shall be observed in the school i.e. availability of hand sanitizers at the entry point and wearing mask is mandatory.
- Social distancing measures they must adapt to the minimum presence of people at the same time in the office.
- Public gathering in any context Directorate has strictly banned, maximum 02 to 03 persons of admin office of the school the directorate has allowed.
- No student, any school will call even to deposit his / her fee.
- It is mandatory for every school to grant concession in the tuition fee of students in order to ultimately provide financial relief to the parents/guardians affected by lockdown in the current pandemic.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Bux Saleem Khaskheli who sent a copy of the Notification of Necessary SOPs for Privately Managed Schools Regarding Fee Collection Sindh.