Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad has issued Notification on 16-06-2020 in connection with Schedule of Admission and Registration 2020-2022 Class IX FBISE. The details are as under:
Schedule of Admission and Registration 2020-2022 Class IX FBISE
It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the schedule of ADMISSION and REGISTRATION of the students of Cass-IX for academic session 2020-22 will be as follow:
1- Schedule for Admission in Institutions
- Last date for Admission – 31 August 2020
- Admission with special (Prior) permission of
Chairman/Chairperson FBISE with
Rs.800/- (Inland)/US $ 20/- (Aboard)
Per candidate as special permission fee – up to 15 September 2020
2- Schedule for receipt of Registration Return
Receipt of Registration Return with normal
fee @ Rs 800/- (inland)/ US $ 75/-(Aboard) per candidate – upto 15 September, 2020
3- Late Submission of Registration Return
In case, a candidate is admitted within the stipulated period mentioned above at Para (la) but Registration return is not submitted within the stipulated period i.e. up to 30 September 2020, a surcharge of Rs 800/- (inland)/US $ 20/- (abroad) per month per candidates will be levied up to (15) fifteen days after the announcement of schedule of examination/admission forms. The part of the month shall be treated as a full month for purpose of fee. In late submission cases, the following documents shall also be forwarded with the Registration Returns duly attested by the Principal concerned:
- Copy of Admission Form (filled at the time of admission in an institution)
- A Copy of Admission Withdrawal Register (Relevant page)
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate (previous institution) if any
- Copy of Fee Deposit Slip (Fee deposited for admission in the institution)
No request for late registration will be entertained after the deadline as highlighted at Para 1 (c) above.
Note: The Board may ask for the original record pertaining to documents mentioned at Para 1 (c) or any other documents (if required).
2. All affiliated institutions shall submit Registration Returns online by filling the Registration Return Proforma available at our website www.fbise.edu.pk. The registration fee shall be deposited at any nearest HBL Branch by completing and downloading the fee challan available at our website up to 30 September.