Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Kohat has issued a press release on 7th August 2020 in connection with BISE Kohat Special Annual Examination 2020. The examinations are for SSC (matric) and HSSC (Intermediate) examinations. The details are as under:
BISE Kohat Special Annual Examination 2020
The Kohat Board will manage a special exam for the exams delayed due to COVID-19 for Inter and matric students. The Board will give the examinations just after one week of the opening of schools/colleges.
Last Date of Depositing the Admission Forms is 20-08-2020. The students can submit the application forms in the concerned exam session. The Board will not accept any form received after the due date. The following students can take a special exam:
- Students not satisfied with the result of the 10th and 2nd year granted on the base of 9th and 1st-year previous exam papers.
- Students whose forms have written SPECIAL EXAM in the result cell
- The students who got admission for additional subjects
- The students who failed more than forty percent of subjects
Application for Special Examinations
The willing students for the Special Examination without any late fee can deposit the form till 20th August 2020 along with the following documents:
- Last DMC
- Admission Form
- 2x Passport Size Latest photographs
Note: The Fresh candidates who had not deposited admission forms for matric and Intermediate are not eligible to appear in the special examination.