The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Administration Department has issued a Notification on 20-08-2020 in connection with Holiday on 1st Moharram-ul-Haram 1442 A.H (2020 AD) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The details are as under:
Public Holiday on 1st Moharram-ul-Haram 1442 A.H
It is notified for general information that 1st Moharram-Ul-Haram 1442 A.H will be Public Holiday (Subject to sighting of the moon by Markazi Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Pakistan).
Holiday on Friday 21-08-2020
The Notification may be given wide publicity through print and electronic media.
The Director of Information & Public Relations, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
Copy forwarded to the:-
- Principal Secretary to Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Principal Secretary to chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Military Secretary to Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Principal Staff Officer to Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Director (Protocal), Administration Department.
- Secretary Benevolent Fund Cell, Peshawar Cantt.
- Director PMRU, Chief Secretary’s Office, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Director, Staff Training institute, Peshawar.
- All Additional Secretaries/all Deputy Secretaries in E&A Department.
- Commissioner, Afghan Refugees, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Ss to Provincial Ministers, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Private Secretary to Chief Secretary, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Headquarter, 11-Corps Peshawar Cantt:
- Director General NAB, Hayatabad Peshawar.
The holiday will be on 21st August 2020 (Friday). Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Saleem for sending a copy of the Notification of Holiday on 1st Moharram 2020.
You may also like: Special Exam 2020 SSC & HSSC Abbottabad Board
BISE Mardan has also announced the Holiday on the same day. In this regard, the Mardan Board issued a notification on 20th Aug 2020.