Last Updated on August 22, 2020 by Galaxy World
National Health Services Academy has announced Admission Notice for Lady Health Visitors (L.H.V) 2020-2022 KP for the residents of KP, Newly Merged Districts, AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan.
Admission Notice for Lady Health Visitors 2020-22 KPK
The willing candidates can read here the details of the required education qualification, closing date, and other information. The candidates can also see the list of the documents that they should attach to the application forms. The interview schedule the department has announced that is from 5th October 2020 to 7th Oct 2020.
Matric Science or Equivalent minimum 45% marks (Physics, Chemistry, Biology with compulsory subjects.
Or F.Sc (Pre-Medical) minimum 45% marks
Minimum 15 Years and maximum of 30 years
For Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, the seats are reserved on the basis of self-finance.
Instructions and Closing Date
- Last Date to Apply: Applications completed in all respect should reach up to 25-09-2020 to the concerned schools.
- The candidate must submit attested copies of Matric/F.Sc Certificate and D.M.C, Domicile, Computerized National Identity Card, 2x latest photographs along with the application form.
- In-Service Women should submit their applications through their department.
- The department will display the merit list on the notice boards of the schools just before one day of the interview.
- The absent students from the interview will not get admission.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- The candidates can get the admission form and prospectus from the website of PHSA free of cost.
You may also like: BS Nursing 4 Years Diploma in Punjab