The government of Pakistan, Ministry of Religious Affairs has announced Educational Scholarships for Minority Students for 2020-21. Students from the Primary level to Professional Level can apply for these scholarships.
Educational Scholarships for Minority Students for 2020-21
- Only regular students from the Government Educational Institutions can apply who have passed the annual exams during the period of one year. He / She must have got a minimum of 50% marks.
- The monthly income of the parents/guardian must not more than 35,000/- (Thirty-Five Thousands)
- The students should apply for these minorities’ scholarships on new prescribed proforma. He/she should attach the previous exam result/marks sheets as well as an income certificate.
- The Head of the institution will verify the certificates
- The head of the institution will confirm/verify the income of the parents/guardian before attesting/signing the form.
The date of publication of this announcement is 20-09-2020. The willing students can apply within 30 days of the publication of the scholarship ad in the newspaper.
Application Form Educational Stipend Minorities Students
Students can download the application form from MORA. The contents of the applications that the students should fill are as under:
- Name of the Student (in Block Letters)
- CNIC/NADRA B-Form No. of Student
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Course in which studying
- Residential Address of the student
- Contact No
- Father’s/Guardian Name
- Class & Course on the basis of which Scholarship is being claimed
- Name of institution (Must be a Govt. Institute)
(Tehsil) (District) (Contact No.)
- Details of last annual examination passed (a) Year b) Marks obtained Total Marks Percentage of obtained marks %
You may also like: HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021