Board of Secondary Education Karachi has issued a press release on 02-11-2020 in connection with Schedule for Submission Examination Forms Matric Board Class 9th Annual Exam 2021. The details of the same are as under:
Schedule for Submission Examination Forms Matric BSE Karachi
Science and General Group Regular and Private Students Without late fee 15th December 2020
Controller of Examinations Abdur Razzaq Deeper said that Karachi Board will accept these exam forms without any late fee with effect from 3rd November 2020 to 15th December 2020.
He said further that the Accounts Section of B.S.E Karachi will collect the admission forms for Science and General Groups (Regular). Students shall attach a copy of the questionaries issued by the Practical Section along with the form. The concerned banks will collect the admission/examination forms for private candidates. He asked all the heads of the affiliated educational institutions to get the admission forms from National Bank, Askari Commercial Bank, United Bank Limited Board Office Booth. These forms are also available from the Examination Store of the Board. The persons can get the forms @ 100/- per form in the shape of a pay order.
With Late Fee Details
- The late fee will start with effect from 16th December 2020 to 31st December @ 200/-
- Late fee wef 1st January 2021 15th January 2021 @ Rs. 500/-
- 18th January 2021 to 29th January 2021 @ Rs. 800/-
- 1st February 2021 to 12th February 2021 @ Rs. 1200/-
- 15th February 2021 to 26th February 2021 @ Rs. 1500/-
- 1st March 2021 to 12th March 2021 @ Rs.1800/-
- After the Last Date @ Rs. 2500/-
The heads of the institutions should not send the students to the Board Office individually.