Last Updated on August 10, 2021 by Galaxy World
Provincial Education Minister Dr. Murad Raas has inaugurated the E-License System for Online Registration of Private Schools in the province of Punjab. The detail is as under:
E-License System for Online Registration of Private Schools
- There are more than 60,000 private schools in the province of Punjab. It was necessary to formulate a system for these schools.
- In history for the first time, people can do registration sitting in their schools.
- The SED has given a chance to register their schools free of cost till March 2021.
- The willing people can deposit the fee online for the purpose of e-license.
- There will be a complete database of private schools with the process of this online e-registration of private schools.
- Before this, the School Education Department had no proper data on private schools.
- Throughout the province, till now more than 26000 private schools have obtained registration through an online system.
- The use of technology helps to affirm the process of fairness.
- We are bringing such a system, through which implementation every stakeholder will have full concentration on their work.