Last Updated on April 24, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Home & Tribal Affairs Department has issued a Notification on 24-04-2021 in connection with the Closing of Schools and New SOPs in KP.
Closing of Schools Till Eid-ul-Fitr in KP
In view of the prevailing situation of COVID-19 cases in the Province, the decision of NCC meeting dated 23rd April 2021 in this regard and declaration of emergency in the province by health department vide notification No.SOG/HD/I-102/COVID-19/2020/1517:, dated 22.03.2021, the power conferred under section 6(b), section 6(d), and section 7 of “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Epidemic Control and Emergency Relief Act, 2020”, the competent Authority in substitution of this department order of even No. Dated 16.04.2021 pleased to issue the following instructions/restrictions for the respective sectors with effect from 24th April 2021 and till further order for strict compliance:-
New COVID-19 SOPs
- There will be a complete closure of schools in districts beyond 5% positivity including classes from 9-12. Maximum emphasis will be given to online learning. The Deputy Commissioner of the districts in consultation with the District Health Officer will ensure compliance.
- All commercial activities, establishments, markets shall be close by 06:00 pm in the province till Sehar except, all medical Service & pharmacies/ medical stores, vaccination centers, tandoor, hotels/restaurants (for takeaway only), and petrol pumps.
- Section 144 will be imposed by District Administration for strict implementation of NIPs.
- Commercial activities, establishment, markets shall be completely closed on two days i.e Saturday and Sunday in a week except the following:
- All Medical services & Pharmacies/ medical stores, vaccination centers, bakeries, general / karyana stores (excluding big malls having grocery items), milk / Meat/chicken shops, tire puncture shops, fruit & Vegetable shops, tandoor, hotels/restaurants (For taking away only), petrol pumps.
- All types of indoor and outdoor gatherings including cultural, musical and religious, etc events shall remain banned.
- Indoor and outdoor dining in the restaurants shall remain banned. Only takeaway home delivery shall be allowed with strict implementation of COVID-19 SOPs.
- All public and private offices/departments shall observe the office timings from 09:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory in all public places.
- In public transport implementation of SOPs shall be ensured including wearing of face marks. Intercity transport shall strictly follow the policy of work from home for 50% of capacity.
- All public Private offices and establishments shall strictly follow the policy of work. From home 50% of their staff throughout the province. District administration will ensure the strict implementation of NPI.
- All cinemas and shrines shall remain closed throughout the province.
- All types of contract sports, cultural and other activities and events shall remain banned throughout the province.