Last Updated on June 28, 2021 by Galaxy World
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Mirpur has announced the schedule of Online Registration Class 9th Session 2021-23 BISE AJK. In this regard, AJK Board issued a Notification on 25-06-2021.
Schedule Online Registration Class 9th Session 2021-23 BISE AJK
|Sr. No||Step||Fee Details||Online Registration Data Entry and Fee Deposit in Bank||Hardcopy and Online Registration along with Challan Form Last Date|
|1||Step One||Rs. 1520/- per student||29-06-2021 to 03-08-2021||19-08-2021|
|2||Step Two||Rs. 2520/- per student||04-08-2021 to 23-08-2021||06-09-2021|
|3||Step Three||3520/- per students (Candidate)||24-08-2021 to 08-09-2021||23-09-2021|
- Every Institution will arrange the registration return as per the online account available at the BISE AJK website. If they feel any difficulty, they should contact the board phone number; 05827-960070, 960071. The AJK Board will open the registration portal from 29-06-2021 to 08-09-2021. AJ&K Board will not allow doing the registration return after these dates.
- Students/Teachers can download the instructions from the Board website.
- The following documents should be available before the registration process started:
- Passport Size Blue background photo of the candidate
- Form “B” or CNIC
- The teachers/candidates should check the hard copy of the online registration form thoroughly. If any mistake found after the above schedule of registration, the correction fee is Rs. 500/- per mistake.
- More details are available at the copy of the Notification of Registration Return 2021-2023 AJ&K Board Mirpur.
Age Limit for Registration in Class 9th
The age of the student should be minimum of 12 years as of 01-08-2021 for the registration return. The candidate born after 01-08-2009 is not eligible for the registration.
Institution to Institution Migration
For Institution to Institution Migration can be done till the double fee date of the examination schedule. normal rates of migration are Rs. 1050/- and the urgent fee is Rs. 1550/- After the submission of the admission form from the institution, the Institution to Institution Migration, the board will not do.
Change of Subjects / Groups
The students can do the change in subjects till 10-12-2021 with Rs. 1000/- per subject and group change fee is Rs. 2000/-. Till the 30 days before the start of exams 2022 the fee of change of subjects is Rs. 1200/- per subject and 2500/- for change of group.
You may also like: Extension Date Admission SSC/HSSC 2021 Exam BISE Mardan