Last Updated on July 28, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department has issued a Notification on 27-07-2021 in connection with Increase in Judicial Allowance 2021 KPK. The details of the said allowance enhancement are as under:
Increase in Judicial Allowance 2021 KPK
In light of Peshawar High Court, Peshawar Order dated 18.03.2021 passed in COC No146-P/2019 in W.P No. 19/2010 the Competent Authority has been pleased to approve the enhancement of the rates and ceiling of Judicial allowance to the staff of Sub-Ordinate Judiciary in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa w.e.f. 01.08.2021 with no arrears as per the rates noted against each.
|S.No||Judicial Allowance||Existing Rates||Revised Rates|
|From BPS-1 to BPS-6||Rs.2,800/-||Rs.6,000/-|
|From BPS-7 to BPS-16||Rs.4,200/-||Rs.9,000/-|
2. The above allowance shall be admissible subject to the following condition:-
1) Will be admissible only during their period of posting against the sanctioned posts at subordinate courts.
2) Will be admissible only during leave except for extra-ordinary leave.
3) Shall not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension and recovery of House Rent etc.
4) Shall not be admissible to the employees posted/deputed outside subordinate courts.
You may also like: Notification of Increase in Pension 2021 Punjab