Last Updated on April 19, 2022 by Galaxy World
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony has announced Educational Stipends for Minorities 2021-22. Applications are invited from various categories of the minorities of the country.
Conditions for Educational Stipends for Minorities 2021-22
- Only the students of Government Educational Institutions belonging to minorities are eligible for the scholarships.
- Those who have passed the examination during one previous year
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks
- In the case of the GPA System, students must attach the evaluation sheet from the concerned educational institution along with documents
- Parents must not have a monthly income of more than 35000/- rupees
- The willing students/parents must apply on the new revised proforma
- Those students are not eligible for the scholarships who are getting the scholarships/support from other sources too
- The Daily Express dated 05-09-2021 has published the ad for these scholarships for the minorities students. They can apply within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Students/Parents etc should provide a contact number and email ID
- The students/parents can get more information from the copy of the ad.
Application Form for MORA Scholarships for Minorities Students
A sample of the application form is available along with the ad. The students/parents can also download the same from below: