Last Updated on November 24, 2021 by Galaxy World
Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officer of Medical Branch 2021 through online registration. The online registration to join PAF starts with effect from 22nd Nov 2021 to 2nd Dec 2021.
Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officer of Medical Branch 2021
Willing candidates can join PAF through registration for the following branches and disciplines:
Medical Branch (Specialist) (SPSSC)
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan/ Age on 10 April 2022: 29-48 Years
Squadron leader /Training Period: 24 weeks.
MBBS Minimum 2nd Div or equivalent and specialization in the following disciplines from a Pakistani / Foreign medical college/university recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM & DC/PMC).
- Urologist : FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board.
- Anaesthetist : FCPS / FRCA / Diplomat American Board/ MS.
- ENT : FCPS / MRCS(ENT) / FRCS(ENT)/ Diplomat American Board/MS.
- Pulmonologist : FCPS / FRCRP / equivalent qualification in Pulmonology / MD.
- Neuro Surgeon : FCPS / FRCS / MRRCS.
Candidates must be in possession of NADRA Smart Card
Medical Banch (GDMOs) (SPSSC)
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan Age on 10 April 2022: 24-28 Years Rand: Flight Lieutenant
Training Period: 24 weeks.
MBBS Minimum 2nd Div or equivalent from a Pakistani / Foreign medical college/university recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM & DC / PMC) having completed a minimum one yea house jab in an institution recognized by the PM & DC / PMC. Preference would be given to those who have relevant field experience after a house job.
- Online Registration at Join PAF
- Intelligence test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective I & SC.
- Initial medical examination and interview at I & SC.
- Psychological Test of Short-listed candidates only.
- Interview by first AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Interview by Second AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final selection by AHQ in order of merit.
- Highly Competitive Salary Package.
- Free Medical treatment for self and family.
- Training and postings in different cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses
- Membership of Air Force Officer Housing Scheme (AFOHS).