Last Updated on May 14, 2022 by Galaxy World
I shall explain the eligibility of Move Over for the Employees Reaching Maximum Stage on 01-12-2000. Many employees could not get mover over on 01-12-2001 while they were reached at the maximum stage of particular pay scales.
Move Over for the Employees Reaching Maximum Stage on 01-12-2000
Earlier vide the Notification of the dated 06-11-2001, the mover over was discontinued wef 22-10-2001. But later on, this date was revised vide a clarification letter dated 12-07-2002. According to the new clarification, the date of discontinuation of move over was 01-12-2001 instead of 22-10-2001. In the same way grant of selection grade discontinuation date, the finance department also changed later. Thus the employees who reached their maximum pay on 01-12-2000 were eligible to move over to the next higher scale on 01-12-2001.
The procedure of Fixation of Pay on Move Over on 1st December 2001
The pay of such employees will be fixed as under:
We shall first fix the pay of such employees by giving the next stage to the higher pay scale. He/she will get no premature increment on move over. After that, we shall add an extra stage in his previous actual pay scale and fix the pay to the next stage of the lower pay scale. Then we shall revise his pay in newly revised pay scales 2001 just below the stage of 1994 pay scales.
Some points regarding Move-Over
- The employees must have Annual Confidential Reports without an adverse entry
- The employee also got the mover over during LPR
- Employees got Move Over on 1st December just after reaching maximum stage during previous year December.
- BPS-01 to BPS-15 were granted only Move Over to BPS-16 till such time the employees get regular BPS-16 to get further move over.
- The employees of BPS-16, 17, 18, 19 etc also got the move over.
- Employees only got the mover over if they were eligible for the same.