Last Updated on May 24, 2022 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department issued a Notification on 23-05-2022 in connection with Grant of IT Allowance 2022 for PSAS & SSAS of Punjab Police. The details are as under:
Grant of IT Allowance 2022 for PSAS & SSAS
I am directed to refer to your letter No.HP-II/2-I/2015 dated 10.05.2022 on the subject and to convey the concurrence of the Finance Department regarding the grant of IT Allowance to Police Station Assistant (BS-07), Senior Station Assistant (BS-09), Hardware Network Technician (BS-14), Data processing Officer (BS-16) and Database Administrator (BS-17) of Punjab Police Civilian IT Cadre who are drawing their pay in basic pay scales w.e.f. 04-8-2021 as per the following rates:-
Table of Rates of Allowance Per Month
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||Rate P.M (in Rs.)|
|1.||Police Station Assistant||6,000/-|
|2.||Senior Station Assistant||8,000/-|
|3.||Hardware Network Technician||10,000/-|
|4.||Data Processing Officer||12,000/-|
Terms and Conditions
- The said allowance will not be admissible to the following officers/ officials:-
- Officers/Officials under suspension.
- Officers/Officials who have been made OSDs or who have been directed to report to the Police Department on the charges of inefficiency/misconduct or indiscipline.
iii. When Officer/Officials is on leave beyond 90 days, extra ordinary leave, study leaves, or training abroad.
- Those who are not working in Police Department.
- The referred allowance will not be counted towards pension and commutation/gratuity.
Audit copy may kindly be got authenticated from Finance Department accordingly.
Special Thanks: Mr. Nazir Ahmad Gill