The advertisement for the PEEF Scholarships 2022 for Minorities Students has been issued. Students concerned may apply for these scholarships well in time. Government Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) in coordination with Human Rights & Minorities Affair Department Punjab is providing scholarships for Minority students. The scholarship is for students of Intermediate, Bachelor, and Master Levels. In this regard, PEEF seeks applications from eligible students.
PEEF Scholarships 2022 for Minorities Students
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has taken a good step to provide scholarships for Minority students. In this regard, PEEF seeks online scholarships for students.
Terms and Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarships
Here are the terms and conditions of the Eligibility:
|Criteria for Eligibility for Intermediate and Graduation level
|Criteria for Eligibility for Master Level
Gow to Apply for Scholarship:
- Eligible students can apply for the scholarship in the following way:
- Intermediate or Graduation students can apply online through the website of the PEEF. They can apply on the following address to apply directly
Apply Online for PEEF Scholarship
- Master Level students can apply by submitting applications to the Financial Aid Office of their institutions.
*only Minority students are able to submit applications.
For You: The Latest Federal Govt Jobs 2022
Last Date to apply:
The last date to submit online applications is 31st March 2023.
- Students who passed exams under TEVTA/PBTE are not able to apply for the scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation.
- Students of other provinces including AJK, and ICT cannot apply for scholarships.
- Hand-written applications or applications sent to the PEEF office will not be acceptable.
- Students with Repeat or Marks Improve cannot apply.
- In case of providing wrong information or an Incomplete Application, the application form will be rejected.
You may also like: HSSC-I 1st Annual Exams 2022 Result BISE Multan