Last Updated on November 21, 2022 by Galaxy World
Bahawalpur Board issued a press release on 19th Nov 2022 in connection with Rechecking, Re-admission and cancelling Result first year BISE Bahawalpur. The details are as under:
Bahawalpur Board Rechecking, Re-admission and Cancelling Result First Year BISE Bahawalpur
BISE Bahawalpur issues a press release dated 19-11-2022. The press release is to instruct students about rechecking, re-admit and cancelling Results of the first year.
Apply For Rechecking of Papers of Class XI
The students of BISE Bahawalpur can apply for the rechecking of Papers of HSSC-I. The last date for applying is 02-12-2022. To apply for the rechecking of papers, students can follow the following procedure:
- Download the Application Form from the website of the BISE Bahawalpur.
- Pay Challan of Rs 1000 per subject + 100 processing fee in UBL Branch.
- Send the Application Form and hard copy of Challan to the In-charge Secrecy Branch, Bahawalpur Board.
- For any information about rechecking, students can contact 062-9255093
Readmission in 1st Year
The last date of Readmission in 1st Year is 17-12-2022. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bahawalpur has instructed all the heads of private and government Institutes about Readmission. For the Readmission in 1st year for session 2022-2024 the following procedure is to be implemented:
- Send a Hard copy of the Readmission Return along with a Fee Challan of Rs. 1200 per Student to the board till 17-12-2022.
- From 18-12-2022 to 01-01-2023, the Challan fee will be Rs. 1700 per Student.
- From 02-01-2023 to 16-01-2022, the Challan fee will be 2200 per Student
- From 17-01-2023 to 31-01-2023, the Challan fee per Student is Rs. 2700
- In case of not submitting, Challan fee for readmission till the last date, the institute will be fined Rs.2000 and after this Rs. 3000 per month
Cancel the Result of the First year without a late fee
The candidates can cancel their results with out late before 02-12-2022. For cancellation of result all regular and private students can follow these steps :
- Send an application to the Assistant Controller Examination Educational Board along affidavit attested by Commissioner and Challan fee.
- The Challan fee for the cancellation of results is Rs.500 per candidate.
- The last date for Rs.200 fine is 17th December
- After this, the result of any candidate will not be cancelled.
You may also like: BISE Bahawalpur Inter 2022 2nd Annual Exams