Last Updated on November 30, 2022 by Galaxy World
Admissions Open Generic BSN 4 Years Degree Program in School of Nursing Islamabad (Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences) FMTI. Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences/FMTI invites applications for admission to a 4-year degree program. Seats are available for eligible candidates as per quota.
Admissions Open Generic BSN 4 Years Degree Program
Pakistan Institute Of Medical Sciences / FMTI opens admissions for a 4 years degree program BSN. Candidates who have passed the entry test conducted on 28-11-2022 by Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto University can submit applications to the institute.
Eligibility Criteria for BSN
The eligibility Criteria for admission to BSN are as given here:
- Matric with Science (Physics, Biology & Chemistry as per HEC and PNC Criteria.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- 35% Marks SZABMU entry Test in prerequisite for admission.
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
Allocation of Seats as per Quota
The details of the seats allocated for different departments as per quota are mentioned as under:
|Islamabad Capital Territory||10|
|Azad Jammu and Kashmir||01|
Last date to apply for BSN 4 years Degree Program
The last date to apply for BSN four years Degree Program is 12th December 2022. Interested candidates must apply before the ending date.
Apply for BSN at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences:
- Admission forms and prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- from the School of Nursing PIMS Islamabad.
- The duly filled form should reach the address on or before 12-12-2022. Forms should be attached with copies of required documents especially (Two Passport Size Photographs, and a Copy of CNIC, Matric, and FSc mentioning all subject Marks are compulsory)
- Late and incomplete documents will be not entertained.
- Successful candidates will be informed at their home addresses.
- An equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad is required.