Last Updated on December 25, 2022 by Galaxy World
The vacancies for different positions are available at Ordinance Depot Gujranwala Cantt. Interested candidates can apply for the posts. The eligibility Criteria and Details of the position available are as under:-
Latest Government Jobs Vacancies available at Ordinance Depot Gujranwala Cantt
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Pay Scale||Minimum Education||Regional/Provincial Quota||Total Posts|
|01||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||BPS-09||Matric||Merit = 01
Sindh (U)= 01
|02||Civilian Mechanical Driver||BS-04||Primary||Local Gujranwala Division||02 Vacancies|
|03||Carpenter||BS-03||Primary||Local Gujranwala Division||03 Vacancies|
|04||Fireman||BS-02||Primary||Local Gujranwala Division||01 Vacancy|
|05||Mali||BS-01||Primary||Local Gujranwala Division||02 Vacancies|
|06||Sanitary Worker (Sweeper)
|BS-01||Primary||Local Gujranwala Division||02 Vacancies|
The candidates shall have to pass Departmental Examination. The experience of 6 months is necessary for the posts of Carpenter and Fireman. The candidates applying for Lower Division Clerk must have a typing speed of at least 30 words per minute. The selected candidates for the LCD position have to do 3 months of basic IT Course NITB in the test duration.
Age Limit:- The age limit for every post is 18 Years to 30 years. Retired Army persons can apply until 45 years.
- The candidates have to fill out the specified form and attach the other required documents with it. Attested copies of the Documents required are 3 Fresh Photos of Passport size, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidates have to submit applications to Ordinance Depot Gujranwala Cantt.
- Submit the application within 15 days of the Advertisement of the vacancies.
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to appear for tests and interviews. They shall be informed about it.
- The Government servants have to apply through a proper channel.
- Late and incomplete Applications shall not be accepted.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidates shall not be given any TA/DA.
- The candidate with high qualifications and experience shall be given preference.