Last Updated on January 20, 2023 by Galaxy World
The University of Poonch Rawalakot has announced a number of Teaching and Non-Teaching job Vacancies. These all jobs are on a regular as well as TTS and contract basis.
The University of Poonch Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies 2023
The University of Poonch Rawalpindi announces new vacancies. The institute seeks hardworking and eligible Candidates. The institute will be hiring employees for different posts. The details are as follows. The details regarding these vacancies are available as under.
Details of Jobs at the University of Poonch Rawalpindi
The University of Poonch Rawalpindi seeks new employees to fill the situation vacant. The vacancies are available from BS-01 to BS-20. The vacancies are on regular & Contract basis. The details about posts and the requirements are here:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of seats||Education||Age limit|
|01||Ph.D||As per HEC criteria|
|03||Lecturer||05||Master’s Degree||21-40 years|
|04||Deputy Director Works||01||Bachelor’s Degree||28-40 years|
|05||Lab Assistant||02||F.Sc||18-40 years|
|06||Library Assistant||01||Intermediate||18-40 years|
|07||Lab attendant||01||Matric||18-40 years|
The Closing Date for the Jobs available at the University of Poonch Rawalpindi is 3rd February 2023. After the last date, no application will be entertained.
- Candidates have to send the prescribed application form by Email or submit it by hand.
- Submit copies of degrees, photos, result cards, transcripts & certificates after attesting duly with the form.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application forms.
Application is available at the Office of Registrar of University and also available at the website www.upr.edu.pk
- The application which will be incomplete, will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to submit a challan of Rs. 300/- for scale and BS-16 and lower.
- Candidates applying for the post above BS-17 need to submit a challan of Rs.1000/-.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a written test.
There are also available teaching Jobs at the National University of Modern Languages for eligible candidates. The candidates may avail of this opportunity too. After recruitment to these jobs, they will get paid as per the prescribed pay rules for each category.