Last Updated on February 10, 2023 by Galaxy World
College of Medical Technology (PIMS) announces Admission Open PIMS 4 Years BS Degree Program in Cardiac Technology. The details are as under:
PIMS 4 Years BS Degree Program in Cardiac Technology 2023 Admission Open
College of Medical Technology, (CMT) Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad, (PIMS) is a Federal Public Sector College, that envisions improving the quality of life through Education, innovation, and cost-effective quality Health Care at the national and international levels. CMT is seeking applications from highly motivated individuals who are innovative, creative, and desirous to excel in their fields.
- S Cardiac Technology
- Minimum 50% (Fifty Percent) Marks in F.Sc,pre-Medical (Pre-M) Group F.Sc Technology group.
B.Sc(2-year scheme with Math’s Physics or Zoology) with minimum 40% Marks.
- Minimum 35% (Fifty-Five percent) marks scored in the entry test (2022) conducted by SZAMBU, Islamabad on 20-11-2022 for both Allied Health Sciences or BS Nursing is mandatory for applying in BS Cardiac Technology course in CMT, PIMS both groups are eligible subject to acceptance of SZAMBU, Islamabad.
- Both males/Females are eligible.
- Age limit (17-30 years) (cut off date)25th February 2023.
- Candidates working in any Government Sector must provide NOC from their respective departments.
- The College has allocated a total of 25 seats for the BS Degree Program.
- PIMS has reserved 20% of seats for the F.Sc Technology group.
- The Domicile Certificate of the student is mandatory at the time of submission of the application “form” for admission; otherwise, the application will not be entertained.
Weight formula for admission
- SSC/ O-Level 10%
- HSSC or equivalent 40%
- Entrance Test 50%
How to apply
- Admission “Forms” and are available @ of Rs. 1,000/- from the office Superintend Admin of the College of Medical Technology (PIMS), Islamabad.
- Daily filled “forms” will be collected at Collge of Medical Technology (PIMS) up to date 25-02-2023 time till 12:00 O’ clock.