Last Updated on March 11, 2023 by Galaxy World
A number of vacancies in Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad 2023 have been announced. The institute seeks literate and experienced employees to fill the vacant positions. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts in the university.
Vacancies in Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad 2023
The Associate Professors’ vacancies have also been included in the sanction of the creation of teaching posts by HED Punjab. The summary of the job opportunities in QAU Islamabad is as under:
|Sr no||Name of post||No of post||Specialization|
|01||Director, National Institute of Psychology (NIP)||01||All relevant fields of psy|
|02||Director, National Institute of PAKISTAN Studies (NIPS)||01||Anthropology, History, Economics, Geography, Pakistan studies, and relevant fields.|
|Sr no||Name of post||Qualification||Experience||Minimum number of publications|
|Ph.D. from an HEC-recognized institute in the relevant field
|15 years of teaching/Research Experience in HEC recognized University or a post-Graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or international organization
10 years post Ph.D. teaching or research experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field
|15 research publications with at least 5 publications in the last 5 years in HEC-recognized journals.|
|Ph.D. in the relevant field from HEC recognized University institution
|10 years of teaching or research experience in HEC recognized University or a postgraduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or international organization
5 years post PhD teaching or research experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field
|The applicant must have 10 publications in the last 5 years in the HEC journals.|
Terms and Conditions
Applicants are required to submit Six copies of the applications along with a soft copy of the dossier in PDF form along with the attested following documents:
- Experience certificate
- Research publications
- 02 recent photographs fully bond with a pay order bank draft or paid challan for RS 2000/-
- Appointees on the above-mentioned posts would continue to be in BPS-20/21.
- The upper age limit of 55 years is relaxable by two years by the competent authority on recommendation of the sectional board.
- In the first instance, the candidates who fulfill the criteria laid down for the post of professor by HEC would be considered.
- As far journals category meets the requirements prescribed for the post of professor, then the candidates who fill the criteria set for the post of associate professor by HEC would be considered and the selected candidate would be appointed as the director in BPS-20.
- As far as the journals category is concerned the HEC HJRS policy will be followed and in question grading of notification is aligned to the latest notified policy 02-02-2028 which prevails now for publication only Y-category publications will be considered prior to 01-07-3018.
- All the applications should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment-I) Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad within 60 days of the date of this advertisement. The ad was published on 11-03-2023.
Application forms are available at the University website www.qau.edu.pk and the same can also be obtained from the office of the deputy registrar ( Establishment).
You may also like: Vacancies in Ministry of National Food Security 2023