Last Updated on March 12, 2023 by Galaxy World
The Government of Pakistan has made the Announcement of Hajj policy 2023 Pakistan. According to the regular government scheme, the government is accepting hajj applications. Applicants can apply from 16th march to 31st march,2023. Following are some important main points of the hajj scheme 2023.
Govt of Pakistan Announcement of Hajj policy 2023 Pakistan
- This scheme runs under first come first get sponsorship.
- The successful applicant’s name will be announced in April.
- No age limit for Pakistani pilgrims.
- Saudi Government has removed the policy of a minimum age limit of 65.
- The Pilgrims quota for Pakistan for the current year 2023 is one lac seventy thousand two hundred and ten people.
- Pakistani pilgrim’s quota runs under private and Government schemes. Both schemes have a 50-50 % quota. This quota is divided into 89,605 people for each scheme.
- Sponsorship hajj scheme will get 44,802 seats from each scheme.
- In northern regions like Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, and Rahimyar khan 11,75,000 are reserved.
- 4325 dollars are reserved for the North region.
- The south region will get Rs. 11,65,000.
- 4,285 Dollars are reserved for the southern region.
- Minister of Religious affairs announces no free Hajj policy for 2023.
- The Saudi government has minimized the expenses for hajj 2023.
This raised the tax ratio in Saudi Arabia.
- Pilgrims will receive Train service in Minna and Muzdalfa during the hajj.
- Pakistani Hajj expenses are far less than in India and Bangladesh.
- India is paying Rs. 13 lacs for hajj performance.
- Overseas Pakistanis will receive a special scheme for Hajj. This will help to get 194 million Dollars.
You may also like: Balloting for Hajj 2023 Workers Welfare Fund