Last Updated on March 26, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available the latest BPS-01 to BPS-15 Vacancies in MOITT 2023. The ad for Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication Jobs 2023 was published on 26-03-2023. These job opportunities are for Naib Qasids, Dispatch Riders, LDC, UDC, Stenotypists, and Assistants.
The Latest BPS-01 to BPS-15 Vacancies in MOITT 2023
MOITT Currently, the Ministry of IT and Telecom is hiring applications for its Head Office in Islamabad. Candidates across Pakistan can apply for this recruitment. IT department of Pakistan announces employment opportunities for all the vigilant candidates. All applicants who want to serve in the IT department have the opportunity to avail this chance. The IT department creates vacancies or vacant posts in different categories. Fresh trainees and experienced job seekers can apply.
List of Vacancies in MOITT
The Ministry of Information Technology hires bright, vibrant, highly qualified, and experienced individuals as under:
- Assistants (BPS-15).
- Steno Typists (BPS-14).
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-13).
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11).
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04).
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Allotment of Quotas
The quota for each vacancy is described for Open Merit, Sindh Rural, Punjab mnrties, KPK (including Ex-FATA), Sindh Urban, and Islamabad ICT.
Required Qualifications or the eligibility criteria for the vacant seats are Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation as described in the advertisement.
Mandatory Relevant skills
- Required skills for the applicants are
- Relevant IT Skills.
- Typing Speed.
- Computer Knowledge.
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication Jobs
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry. It serves for planning, coordinating, and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs. It also launches projects aimed at the economic development of the country.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||BPS||No of Post||Qualification||Age Limit
|1.||Assistant||15||02||Graduation||18||28||Open Merit =01
Sindh ® Merit =01
|2.||Stenotypist||14||05||Intermediate||18||25||Open Merit =02
|3.||UDC||13||02||Intermediate||18||25||Open Merit =01
Sindh (U) =01
|4.||LDC||11||05||Matric||18||25||Open Merit =01
|5.||Dispatch Rider||4||02||Primary Pass||18||30||Islamabad ICT =01
|6.||Naib Qasid||1||02||Primary||18||25||Islamabad ICT =01
Method to Apply
- Interested candidates must apply within 15 days of the advertisement. The ad was published on 26-03-2023.
- candidates can apply online by the website moitt.govt.pk/jobs.
- Applicants who are already government servants can apply through a proper channel. there must have NC from there in the department at the time of the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- There is no TADA.
- Ministry can increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Only online application will be entertained.. physical application is not acceptable.
- Ministry provides five years of age relaxation for general.
You may also like: BPS-09 to BPS-17 Vacancies in District & Session Jusge Court Islamabad