Last Updated on April 6, 2023 by Galaxy World
A number of Job Vacancies in Karachi Port Trust (KPT) April 2023 have been announced vide 2x ads. There are two ads that were shared in newspapers. These vacancies are for Drivers, Fire Drivers, and firefighters in one ad. The Other ads contain jobs for Project Managers, Implementation Coordinators, and IT Specialists. The details are as under:
New Job Vacancies in Karachi Port Trust (KPT) April 2023
Karachi Port Trust offers employment opportunities to Pakistani Nationals. Karachi Port Trust needs willing candidates who meet all requirements of the announced posts. All local residents and Pakistani Nationals can avail of this opportunity.
Karachi Port Trust announces vacancies for Experienced and vigilant candidates. These all vacancies are on the base of provincial quota. There is a special quota for Azad Jammu and Kashmir. To avail the skills of young people KPI is providing a chance to the local residents.
List of Vacant Seats In Karachi Port Trust
Karachi Port Trust is hiring qualified and experienced candidates for the various vacant posts. These all-vacant posts have more than 20 seats. Following are the seeds for which suitable candidates can apply:
- Fire Driver
All the willing candidates must Fulfill the following eligibility criteria for each post:
|Sr.No||Name of Post||No.of Posts||Qualification/Experience||Quota|
|1||Driver||40||Matric Driving License in LTV/HTV||Punjab (20)
Sindh (05) rural
Sindh Urban (03)
Northern Areas (1)
Passing Trade test
Contract-Based Jobs In KPT
Karachi port trust offers job opportunities for male and female candidates on the basis of merit. these all-contractual basis vacancies are valid for three years. Karachi Port’s interest needs male and female experienced and qualified candidates who can work as a consultant in various departments.
List of Vacancies For Consultants
All the candidates male or female have master’s degrees from HEC-recognized universities and are eligible for the posts of consultants. Suitable candidates which meet all the requirements of the most relevant to their qualification and experience can apply relevant to their qualifications and experience can apply for the following:
- Project Manager Consultant (Preference will be given to the experienced candidate who can implement ERP.)
- Implication Coordinator (Preference will be given to the candidate having a project management certificate)
- Information Technology Consultant (Preference will be given to the candidate. Having extra experience in ERP systems) implications. Information Technology Specialist will assist the ERP project manager)
Each post requires specific experience and qualifications:
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Masters degree in Computer science/Engineering||55|
|Bachelors Degree in Computer science/Engineering||45|
|3||IT consultant||Bachelors Degree in Computer science/Engineering||45|
- All candidates must attach their verify document with the application.
- The department can cancel the recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- All applications must reach within 15 days after the advertisement. The ad was published on 06-04-2023. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
You may also like: Vacancies in PCAA 2023
Good opportunity for job seekers
Me jop krna chata hu
Aap Ko apply kerna paray ga.
I want wattsapp number is 03476076779
where to get job on merit in pakistan This advertising setting is a formality .